Friday, July 25, 2008

It's been a while

I've been pretty busy recently, I'm actually at a private college right now, and I havent had any time to post... especially while all of this iphone/ipod touch stuff is going on. For those of you who feel left out of the loop on the iphone and itouch jailbreaking and stuff... dont worry. I will be posting more about it asap. If you cant wait long enough for me to tell you how to jailbreak 2.0 on windows or even mac, then just post here and Ill respond back to your question.
I'm just going to say 2 things before I have to go.
Number one... I have a few sites that I check daily for news about cool tech stuff, and I thought I would share them all with you guys.
1. on10.net is a great microsoft info site
2. lifehacker.com is basically a bunch of posts about new, cool things you can do in todays world.
3. ipodtouchfans.com is the BEST ipod touch website
4. winpwn.com is the best source for jailbreaking your ipod/iphone

The second thing I will say will be in the next post. It is a map that shows people currently on your website.

No comments: