Tuesday, August 19, 2008

QuickPwn Tool for Windows

As posted earlier on the iphone dev team blog, QuickPwn has just been released! Basically, it works like ZiPhone used to work, but has a GUI like the Mac Pwnage Tool. It will actually hack into your device and Jailbreak it without Restoring the firmware!
Currently it only works on 2.0.1, but I decided to give it a try on 2.0.2
I'll update this post as I work on it!

Phase 1:
Run the QuickPwn GUI.
On first glance, the App looks a lot like Pwnage Tool and Winpwn 2.5:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Since I have an iPod Touch, Ill go ahead and click accordingly...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and upon clicking browse on the next screen (after clicking the blue arrow in the bottom corner) I saw a file locator and navigated to the location you see in the picture:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: