Monday, November 03, 2008

Mac and PC can live together: Days 4, 5, and 6

Well, after a lot of work, too much if you ask me, I finally got everything working. Vista operates just fine, and everything is peachy.... well... kinda. I mean, it's very slow. I have to wait forever for it to load and operate correctly; it's quite a burden. I've decided to go back to a normal dual boot setup, but as you probably read in my previous post, it will no longer be with leopard and vista; I will have a shiny new Vienna and Leopard installation!
I look forward to getting Windows Se7en installed on my computer, even though it means that I'll have to re-install leopard. Thank goodness I bought that external HDD, I have a lot of backing up to do (don'cha know?). Hopefully everything will be back to normal operational status by the weekend, but I'll go with next week Wednesday at the latest.
On a side note, I'm really starting to like Minefield, but that's a topic for another day.

No comments: