Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Windows Seven: Compatibility

After installing windows seven I had some compatibility issues with a lot of programs; I decided to post all of the programs that I've found to be compatible or incompatible with Windows Seven on here.

EDIT: It seems like all the major problems I had have been fixed... shown below in the lists

Compatible:

Live Mesh:
Download this rar file and run the reg file that's inside. Then install Mesh normally.
Did not work for me on ie8, but installed fine off of google chrome. Had to download the file 3 times though.

Windows Live Betas:
Download from Download.live.com
Install normally
after errors come up saying install failed, just click try again.
Do above steps 3-4 times
Install successful!

Microsoft Office 2007

Google Chrome

WinRAR

iTunes 8

Incompatible:
None so far

No comments: