Monday, November 03, 2008

Windows Se7en Milestone 3

I recently downloaded windows seven (herein known as windows Se7en or Vienna) from a popular torrent site. The build is 6801. I installed it on a virtual machine on my new hackintosh and it works marvelously. I have never seen such an absolutely amazing operating system. The install was flawless, activation was flawless, and the desktop window management worked wonders! I used a patch posted on withinwindows.com to enable to new taskbar from build 6933 and it made the operating system even more stunning. I will have videos to post later, and many pictures of my experiences, but before those are all posted I would like to mention that this operating system will definitely constitute switching back to windows. I still love mac, but I think I'm going to have to go back to a legit dual boot, but this time with mac and vienna.
I'll be taking the video tonight and it'll be posted on youtube before the weekend.

No comments: